Can I move around the Schengen zone on the basis of the permanent residence permit? Yes. However, you have to remember that both permanent and temporary residence permits issued in Poland grant all foreigners the right to travel to Schengen countries for tourism and stay there for 3 months during the next 180 days. While … Continue reading FAQ