We invite all children participating in the project to take part in an integration holiday in Sarnówek (Iława District) on Lake Jeziorak.
Within the period, places for 90 foreign children with Polish children at the age of primary and secondary school (from 7 to 16 years old) are envisaged.
Group I: 13-23.07.2019 (45 people)
Group II: 23.07.2019-02.08.2019 (45 people)
The program of the period includes, among other things:
- to play a sports tournament,
- hiking and biking tours,
- one full-day sightseeing and tourist trip,
- bonfires, dance games, integration games and games,
- sports activities (e.g. on cabin yachts, omega type boats, water bikes)
- recreational activities (games and survival games in the field, historical talks, games and games with elements of sign language, Polish and Ukrainian),
- technical and practical activities (e.g. soap production workshops, fishing),
- culinary workshops.
We provide accommodation, meals (4 meals a day), care of tutors, transport and the implementation of activities and animations included in the holiday program.
A detailed program of the period is available at the Information and Advisory Centre.
In order to take part in the period, it is necessary to apply for the participation in the Information and Advisory Point and fill in the appropriate documents.
In order to ensure safe rest of your children to enrol your child on the holiday, it will be necessary to provide PESEL number or provide, before the departure, a confirmation of child’s health insurance coverage.